I know…I know… New Years Resolutions are known to be almost completely bogus. The only solidified resolution I ever completed was probably my 3rd grade goal of “brushing my teeth better.” Even today, I don’t even know what “better” consists of…joking (haha). However, I feel that it’s important to appreciate the little accomplishments and victories of the old year and have some ambitions for the new year. Hopefully, by posting them publicly, my resolutions will be more likely to turn into reality. 🙂
2015 Memories / Accomplishments:
1. Survived 1st semester of senior year at a college
2. Finished all my college applications
3. Was admitted to my first college! (waiting on the rest…)
1. Got a new job and met my coworkers 🙂
2. Started to volunteer at the hospital and met my lovely covolunteers
3. Kept in touch with 3 of my best friends!
1. Started this blog!
2016 Resolutions / Goals:
1. Strive for all A’s for semester 2 classes
2. Graduate from high school
3. Go to college
1. Make 1 new friend
2. Hug and talk to my family and friends more
3. Continue to cherish and be grateful for what I have
Health (Body + Mind)
1. Drink more water
2. Eat healthier
3. Worry less
1. Achieve consistency with posting (baby steps!)
2. Work on photography
3. Communicate with more bloggers and discover new blogs
1. Get my driver’s license!
2. Do 1 thing I have never done before
3. Learn how to cook 3 new dishes
4. Travel again!
Here’s to another great year of life! Let’s make the best of it~
What are some of your 2016 resolutions?
*picture of Popocatepetl taken in Cholula, Puebla, Mexico